Tips for enjoying Autumn in Santiago
– In Santiago, temperatures in autumn vary between 5°C and 23°C and the days dawn later and dusk earlier, with low temperatures;
– In the suitcase, put warmer clothes and go on your walks warmly dressed;
– Dress warmly, especially in the morning and at night. If, for example, you are going to take a tour with us, leaving very early, take shelter;
– Take time to walk through the beautiful parks of the city, which are well maintained;
– Stop at one of the numerous bars and cafes for a delicious cappuccino, an aromatic tea or, who knows, an irresistible glass of good Chilean wine.